Associate degrees take the least amount of time to earn in university or college. These programs typically last two years and are designed to give students a basic understanding of their chosen topic.... read more ›
- Criminal Justice.
- Religious Studies.
- Social Work.
- Business Administration.
- Computer Science.
- Criminal Justice.
- Emergency Management.
Depending on the profession and career journey you'll follow in the future, your Master's graduate title may differ. A Master's degree can take between 1 and 2 years to complete in its entirety. Doctoral program: Doctoral degrees are the highest and most difficult degrees in higher education.... continue reading ›
The Most and Least Popular Undergraduate Majors
Overall, the most popular bachelor's degree is Business or Management. Meanwhile, the least popular undergraduate degree is Computer Sciences.... continue reading ›
The easiest majors that pay well are as follows: Psychology Criminal Justice Education Religious Studies Social Work Sociology Communications History Anthropology Supply Chain Management Humanities Business management Fine Arts Foreign Language Marketing.... see more ›
|Rank:1||Petroleum Engineering||Mid-Career Pay:$187,300|
|2||Operations Research & Industrial Engineering||Mid-Career Pay:$170,400|
|3||Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS)||Mid-Career Pay:$159,300|
|4||Interaction Design||Mid-Career Pay:$155,800|
- #1: Psychology. Psychology majors study the inner workings of the human psyche. ...
- #2: Criminal Justice. ...
- #3: English. ...
- #4: Education. ...
- #5: Social Work. ...
- #6: Sociology. ...
- #7: Communications. ...
- #8: History.
- Associate in Early Childhood Education.
- Associate in Liberal Arts or General Education.
- Associate in Accounting.
- Associate in Healthcare Management.
- Associate in Marketing.
- Associate in Business Administration.
- Associate in Fashion Merchandising.
- Associate in Family and Child Therapy.
- Diploma in Interior Designing.
- Diploma in Advertising.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Animation.
- Diploma in Banking.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Diploma in Foreign Languages.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is the hardest degree in Guinness World Records. This is because the curriculum is very demanding and requires students to complete a four-year program.... view details ›
- RossEngineers.com. Engineering. ...
- LawStudentAtLast.com. Law. ...
- ArchitectinPerson.Wordpress.com. Construction management/Architecture. ...
- LeraBlog.org. Marine Biology. ...
- TheJRExperiment.com. Priesthood. ...
- EducationCareerArticles.com. Veterinary science. ...
- MrConservative.com. Psychiatry. ...
- JoeOshea.com. Academic.
It is believed that a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or BSN is the toughest course in the world as per the Guinness Book of World Records along with courses like MBBS, BCom, IAS, IPS and Engineering, etc.... see more ›
The least popular majors in 2018-19 were: Legal professions and studies: 0.2% share of students. Communications technologies: 0.2% Transportation and materials moving: 0.3%... read more ›
[blockquote]Engineering majors study the most with 19.03 hours per week. Biology, Agriculture, Natural Resources majors study an average of 18.41 hours. Physical Science, Math, and Computer Science majors 18.23 hours. Arts & Humanities majors spend 17.56 hours.... see more ›
- Social Sciences and History. ...
- Engineering. ...
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences. ...
- Psychology. ...
- Communication and Journalism. ...
- Visual and Performing Arts. ...
- Computer and Information Sciences. ...
- Dental Hygienist.
- Physical Therapist.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Hairstylist: 6.72.
- Audiologist: 7.28.
- University professor (tenured): 8.42.
- Medical records technician: 8.52.
- Jeweler: 9.
- Operations research analyst: 9.09.
- Pharmacy technician: 9.19.
- Massage therapist: 10:39.
|1||Groundskeeper or Landscaping Assistant||$31,730|
|2||Taxi Driver or Chauffeur||$32,320|
|3||Virtual Customer Service Representative||$35,830|
- Theology and Religion. Unemployment: 1.0% ...
- Medical Technicians. Unemployment: 1.0% ...
- Early Childhood Education. Unemployment: 1.7% ...
- General Education. Unemployment: 1.7% ...
- Public Policy and Law. Unemployment: 1.7% ...
- Elementary Education. Unemployment: 1.9% ...
- Civil Engineering. Unemployment: 1.9%
- Engineering. Engineering is a large scientific branch focused on the practical design and building of structures or machines. ...
- Healthcare. ...
- Psychology. ...
- Computer Science. ...
- Business. ...
- Information Technology. ...
- Accounting. ...
- Economics & Finance.
What jobs pay well with an associate degree? MRI technologists, nuclear technicians, funeral service managers, and dental hygienists all earn over $70,000 a year, on average, making their respective degrees among the best associate degrees by salary.... read more ›
- Computer Engineering: $74,000.
- Computer Science: $70,000.
- Aerospace Engineering: $70,000.
- Chemical Engineering: $70,000.
- Electrical Engineering: $70,000.
- Industrial Engineering: $69,000.
- Mechanical Engineering: $68,000.
- Miscellaneous Engineering: $65,000.
- Engineering Technology—62.5%
- Computer Science—72%
A fast-track course gives you the same qualifications as a 'regular' course. The difference is that fast-track courses are specifically designed for the adult learner who already has business or industry experience. Workshops are designed to extend participants into areas they know less about.... view details ›